You are here

Upcoming Events

  • Dec 7
    Open Stage PDX Dec 07 @F&B Cafe
  • Jan 4
    Open Stage PDX Jan 04 @F&B Cafe
  • Feb 1
    Open Stage PDX Feb 01 @F&B Cafe
  • Nov 24
    Little Things Show
    Nov 24 to Dec 24
    @Guardino Gallery
  • Dec 2
    A Generous Kingdom II
    Dec 02 to Jan 15
    @Verum Ultimum Gallery
  • Dec 2
    Cloud of Petals
    Dec 02 to Dec 29
    @Disjecta
  • Dec 2
    Moore Art Project Dec 02 @Moore Art Project

Today’s Events

  • Oct 6
    Tyler Mackie: "The Bleed is Working"
    Oct 06 to Nov 25
    @Wolff Gallery
  • Oct 19
    BEN BUSWELL: THE STORY IS NOT THE STORY
    Oct 19 to Dec 02
    @Upfor Gallery
  • Oct 30
    Paton Miller - New Paintings
    Oct 30 to Nov 25
    @Butters Gallery
  • Oct 30
    Sue Tower & Kentree Speirs
    Oct 30 to Dec 02
    @Blackfish Gallery
  • Oct 31
    Barbara Mason and Greg Wilbur
    Oct 31 to Dec 02
    @Waterstone Gallery
  • Oct 31
    Guards of Eden
    Oct 31 to Dec 02
    @Basic Space Gallery
  • Oct 31
    Nat Meade & Sarah Horowitz
    Oct 31 to Dec 02
    @Froelick Gallery
  • Nov 2
    Transitions
    Nov 02 to Dec 02
    @Gallery 903
  • Nov 2
    Tom Cramer, Janet Marcavage, Mark Andres
    Nov 02 to Dec 02
    @Augen Gallery
  • Nov 2
    Jinie Park & Amanda Briggs
    Nov 02 to Dec 23
    @Elizabeth Leach Gallery

2018 Buckman Art Show & Sell - Call for Artists

Dear Buckman Art Show & Sell friends,

Applications are now online! for the 2018 Buckman Art Show & Sell

Applications are now being accepted and are due no later than November 20, 2017 at 11:59 pm.

Please mark your calendar for March 10 & 11, 2018 and plan to join us for this fabulous festival! This year's celebration of art will be our biggest one ever, and we are working hard to create a festival that offers something fun for everyone while raising much-needed funds for the Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School PTA.

We are now accepting applications from talented artists and crafts persons who wish to take part in this Portland tradition, which draws art buyers and artists from all over Oregon and the Northwest. We are seeking artists who work in a variety of media: painting, drawing, prints, sculpture, ceramics, glass, hand-crafted jewelry, toys, furniture, wearable art of all kinds, and more. Participating artists retain 70% of their proceeds and donate the remaining 30% to our PTA.

All applications are due no later than Monday, November 20, at 11:59pm sharp.

The Buckman Art Show draws nearly 2,500 dedicated arts buyers each year and  supports Buckman Elementary School's arts-integrated program.                                  

For more info and to Apply online: http://buckmanartshow.weebly.com/